Return and Exchange Terms and Conditions of "Balagan" Stories in Mysia 3, Elektrownia Powiśle and Galeria Kazimierz
§ 1. Definitions
- BALAGAN STORE – physical store managed by Balagan spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Kielecka 1/1, 02-504 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw under number KRS 0000782251, REGON 383124231, NIP 5213863874, having the share capital of PLN 5,000.00 (hereinafter “BALAGAN”), at the addresses: Dom Handlowy Mysia 3, Mysia 3, 00-496 Warsaw, Elektrownia Powiśle, Dobra 42, 00-312 Warsaw and Galeria Kazimierz, Podgórska 34, 31-536 Crocow)
- Consumer - natural person entering into a legal transaction with an entrepreneur, and the transaction is not related to that person’s business activity.
- Products - all products purchased in BALAGAN Stores.
- Sale Date - date specified on the fiscal receipt or VAT invoice as the date of sale of a given Product in a BALAGAN Store.
§ 2. General Provisions
- The Terms and Conditions set out the return and exchange policy for the Products purchased in BALAGAN Stores.
- These Terms and Conditions do not apply to the online shop BALAGAN available at https://balaganstudio.com/pl. The purchases in the indicated online shop are not covered by the return and exchange policy specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are not applicable to the Products covered with promotional campaigns, the terms and conditions of which exclude the application hereof.
- The return and exchange policy laid down in these Terms and Conditions shall not limit, in any way, the Consumer’s rights under the statutory warranty for product defects resulting from universally applicable provisions of law.
§ 3. ZProduct Return and Exchange Policy
- Any Consumer who has purchased a Product in a BALAGAN Store shall have the right to return it or exchange it within the following time frames:
- exchange – fourteen days following the Sale Date.
- return – fourteen days following the Sale Date.
- A Product may be returned or exchanged only in the BALAGAN Store where it was purchased.
- The Consumer may return or exchange a Product provided that all of the below conditions are satisfied:
- the Consumer has the proof of purchase of the product;
- the product does not bear any trace of use or any damage;
- if the product was sold in an original packaging, it should be returned in the same and undamaged packaging;
- the Product has the originally placed fixed markings (labels, tags) and protections (such as insoles);
- The Product is complete, i.e. It has all its original features, such as shoe laces, belts, strings, decorations.
- The Consumer may exchange the Product for another Product having the same price, a lower price or a higher price. In the event of exchanging the Product for another Product having a higher price, the Consumer must pay the price difference between these Products.
- Should the Consumer return a Product, the price shall be refunded in the same manner in which the Consumer paid for the Products.
§ 4. Contact with BALAGAN
- Any comments or complaints concerning the application of these Terms and Conditions may be filed directly in the BALAGAN Stores during the opening hours, by mail to the address of BALAGAN - Balagan spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Kielecka 1/1, 02-504 Warsaw, or via e-mail to the address: email@example.com
- The comments or complaints should contain the contact details of the complainant, which make it possible to respond to the complaint, as well as a description of the event constituting the grounds for the complaint.
- The complaint shall be responded to within fourteen days of receipt.
- The controller of the Consumers’ personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 (7) of the Regulation of the Parliament of the European Union and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, is Balagan spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Kielecka 1/1, 02-504 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, under number KRS 0000782251, REGON 383124231, NIP 5213863874, with share capital of PLN 5,000.00.
§ 5. Final Provisions
- BALAGAN reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions for important reasons, such as:
- changes to legal regulations which make it necessary to adapt the reciprocal rights and obligations regulated by these Terms and Conditions to ensure the legality hereof,
- issue of decisions, recommendations or interpretations by relevant authorities or courts making it necessary to change these Terms and Conditions,
- need to remove typing errors, ambiguities or other errors which might occur in these Terms and Conditions,
- change of address or phone number, identification numbers or links placed in the contents of these Terms and Conditions,
- prevention of misuse,
- improvement of customer service.
- In the event of introducing changes referred to in subsection (1) to these Terms and Conditions, BALAGAN shall publish the unified text of the amended Terms and Conditions on the website https://balaganstudio.com/pl and in BALAGAN Stores.
- The change to the Terms and Conditions shall become applicable after fourteen days.
- The change to the Terms and Conditions shall not affect any purchases made prior to the change.